Sector specific training on scope and application of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) to wind and renewable energy projects. Includes practical case studies to support the course delivery.
Special course options for Designers and O&M Construction Projects.
Sector: Renewable Energy – All Sectors
Primarily aimed at executive and management roles across the supply changing of renewable energy sector:
• Project Managers
• H&S Advisers
• Asset Managers
Topics covered in the CDM: Wind & Renewables Training Course
Key areas covered in the standard course include:
• Outline of CDM Regulations
• HSE expectations
• Role & responsibilities of duty holders
• Purpose and contents of key CDM documents
• Life cycle project risks onshore & offshore
• Design Risk – methods and recording
• Application to O&M tasks/projects
• Reducing risks & liabilities
• Contractual best practice & CDM
Accreditation – CPD
Level – Introductory
Delivery – Classroom & remote options. Course can be tailored to address sector/client/project specific requirements.
Duration: 1 Day