This 1 day course is designed for companies without drill rigs, general operatives, electricians, plumbers, building companies etc. Candidates will learn how to use the hand-held coring machine in a safe manner.
- Candidate introduction to the different types of hand held machines and their uses/limitations
- How to change the gearing to match the core barrel being used.
- How to remove the core barrel properly.
- How to remove the core from the barrel to prevent damage to the core bit.
- How to maintain a position of safety to avoid coming into contact with the revolving components.
- Correct PPE to use
- The Candidate will learn how core holes productively and learn how to prevent unnecessary wear to the core barrel and to the machine.
On successful completion of the course the candidate will receive a certificate for 2 years for using a hand held coring machine.
Categorised in: Specialist