Presentation Skills Training
- To look at presentation fears and how to overcome them.
- To plan a presentation, determining key points.
- To organise a persuasive presentation.
- To explore the use of voice and body language in delivering an effective presentation.
- To examine ways of dealing with questions and handling challenging audience members.
- To deliver a presentation.
This course takes you through some proven strategies and frameworks to enhance your presentation skills.
First, we will look at presentation fears and some strategies and behaviours to help overcome them. We then show how to plan a presentation, determining its key points and providing a sound structure. We also take a look at a proven sequence for more persuasive presentations.
We then move on to exploring ways of using our voice and body language to make our presentations more effective, then dealing with questions and a variety of challenging audience members.
We finish by delivering a five-minute presentation, with the option of it being filmed to maximise the benefits of the day’s learning.
This course has a varied format of discussion, individual and group exercises.
Categorised in: Supervisory & Management