Emergency first aid at work training course
(1 day course, previously called appointed persons)
This one-day course will help you meet your regulatory requirements if your risk assessment indicates that first aid training covering emergency protocols only, is sufficient for your workplace.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
What you will learn?
The content of this course provides basic life saving first aid and workplace health and safety regulations, covering the following:
- The role of the first aider
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Managing an emergency
- Resuscitation (adult CPR)
- Communication and casualty care
- Seizures (adult)
- Bleeding (minor and severe)
- Unresponsive casualty
- Choking (adult)
- Defibrillator pad placement
- Defibrillator prompts and how to respond
All successful candidates on this course get their first annual refresher training half price.
Written assessment and continuous observation by the trainer.
Categorised in: First Aid