About EUSR Grundomat (Moling) Operator Training
This safety critical course includes both theoretical and practical assessments in order to increase the knowledge required for those working specifically with ‘GRUNDOMAT’ Moles. GRUNDOMAT Operator Training (Moling) instructs candidates how to tackle underground installation projects without the need to dig trenches. This is commonly known as employing ‘Trenchless Technology’ to lay pipes/ducts. Uniquely the safety training provides an industry recognised qualification for the GRUNDOMAT.
The one day course can accommodate up to 8 delegates per day.
- Understand the Grundomat product range (i.e. what’s available) and benefits of employing Grundomat devices when undertaking moling operations
- Identify ground/soil types and changeable conditions faced on-site for specific moling operations
- Explore allied accessories and special interchangeable heads and cones
- Understand the importance of direct towing in of PVC/PE ducts and pipes
- Complete a discussion of a ‘typical job site’ scenario to include: incorporation of health & site safety issues, correct operating techniques of the GRUNDOMAT, on-site theoretical problem solving, decommissioning of equipment, troubleshooting, basic operator precaution and maintenance issues.
- Undertake practical training sessions that includes: the correct site ‘set-up’ of a GRUNDOMAT, assembly of a GRUNDOMAT, and safe working practices.
Who will benefit?
Managers, supervisors, safety professionals and/or operatives who want to become qualified to implement and/or operate GRUNDOMAT moling devices (trenchless technology) in order to safely complete underground installation projects without the need to dig trenches. Thus, allowing for the mitigation of risk.
- EUSR photo id card with qualification stated on back of card
- Groundforce Training certificate of attendance (in addition to EUSR card)
Categorised in: Employer Network (Grant Back)
Categorised in: Roadworks / Utilities / Excavation