This Day Release 3 Day CITB Assured course is aimed at construction professionals who would like to learn how digital technologies can benefit their business and to explore the factors they should take into account when considering possible digital solutions. It will help delegates to implement new digital technologies whilst ensuring the greatest chance of successful implementation and avoiding common pitfalls.
• Managers and decision makers
• Project Managers
• Quantity Surveyors/Commercial Functions
• SHEQ Staff
• Team Leaders
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
• List the broad categories of digital tools available
• Describe the possible benefits of implementing digital solutions
• List the factors they need to consider when selecting a new digital solution
• Identify areas of strength and weakness within their business in terms of readiness for implementing digital construction solutions
• Understand what is meant by digital collaboration tools and what they can do for us
• Describe and identify possible direct and indirect costs to be considered when selecting a digital solution
• Identify and describe the barriers and risks associated with the adoption of possible digital tools and solutions
There are no prerequisites for this course other than construction experience and commercial awareness.
You can claim back a CITB grant for attending this course if you work for, or you are, a CITB registered company.
Categorised in: Supervisory & Management