• New Roads & Street Works Act.
• Basic principles of location and avoidance of underground services.
• Hazard identification and the risks associated with them.
• Reading and interpreting site plans.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
• Understand the basic principles of the current NRSW Act and standards
• Identify potential risks to themselves and others.
• Read and understand site plans.
• Operate cable avoidance tools in order to avoid or locate underground apparatus.
Categorised in: Roadworks / Utilities / Excavation