Half Day awareness sessions delivered by Dr Alan Curley, BSc, D.Hyp, MBSCH, PhD
Targeted at Supervisors & Managers in the Construction Industry.
Supporting CECA’s “Stop & Make a Change” initiative 2018
Learning outcomes of each half-day Mental Health, Stress, and Addictions course
The half-day sessions will last for 4 hours and include a mix of theory and practice with a certificate given for successful completion.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Overview of what good mental health looks like and what stress is and why it affects staff.
- Benefits of helping staff learn to control stress and their linked behaviours.
- Settings where stress can be risk assessed and management techniques can be put in place.
- Identifying external and internal stress triggers and symptoms of employee stress.
- Understanding the health risk and safety effect of stressful thoughts and emotions on our physiology, wellbeing and our behaviours at work.
Categorised in: Supervisory & Management