Standard Training Programme
The Aim of the Course is to:
To Instruct a Delegate to safely erect, move, inspect and dismantle Mobile Access Towers.
The Objectives of the Course is to ensure delegates can:
- Safely erect, move, inspect and dismantle Mobile Access Towers.
Who Should Attend The Course?
All personnel required to erect, move, inspect or dismantle Mobile Access Towers.
Candidates will participate in theory lessons and practical demonstrations / exercises, all of which are highlighted by the use of OHP & Videos covering;
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Construction ( Health, Safety and Welfare ) Regulations
- Management of Health and safety at Work Regulations
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations
- Working at Height Regulations
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- BS 1139 Part 3: HD 1004
- BS EN 1298.
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Practical exercises